Power Of Attorney for Gap Year Travel

This Power of Attorney is a simpler short term document which can be very useful for people going abroad for a long trip (e.g. Gap Year travel). Parents can step in and talk to banks on behalf of their son or daughter who is away overseas.

A Power of Attorney would allow your named attorney to assist with the following:


  • stopped bank cards
  • lost credit cards
  • paying bills
  • managingĀ investments
  • household bills and insurance.


  • lost passport
  • urgent visa

View all case studies

Make your Will today

Decide what you want to
happen to your house,
money and possessions

From £150.00 plus VAT
Home visits to suit you

Read More

Moving home
or thinking of

We can give you
a fixed price now

Call today

0117 950 6506

Family Law

Call to make an appointment

0117 950 6506

Free first
Come and
talk to us